The conference will be held at the Centre Cultural and Memorial el Born in Barcelona.
El Born CCM is housed in a building that was formerly El Born market, which opened in 1876. An archaeological site was found in the subsoil, revealing traces of the demarcations of streets and houses Barcelona of the 1700s, serving as a testament both to life in the city and the consequences of the siege of 1714. El Born CCM recognises the significance of the many historical layers that inhabit the site and its memory, and is sensitive to the symbolic importance of the space: a place for supplies, food and exchange. Converted by the city into a forum for meetings and debates, a space for learning and reflecting on the memory of the facts and events that form human culture, these places represent an ideal location for the congress.
The conference will take place in the Sala Moragues.
How to arrive?
- 59 y D20 (Pla de Palau)
- 47, V15, V17 (Via Laietana/Correos)
- V19 (Av. Pablo Picasso o Marquès de l’Argentera)
- 120 (Placeta del Comerç)
- H14 (Pablo Picasso o Marquès de l’Argentera)
- H16 (Lluís Companys)
- Tourist bus: Stop Pla de Pala
- L4 (Jaume I, Barceloneta)
- L1 (Arc de Triomf)
FROM THE AIRPORT
- Metro from El Prat Aeroport to Torrassa (L9S yellow, direction Zona Universitària, 12 stops) + Metro from Torrassa to Arc de Triomf (L1 red, direction Fondo, 11 stops)
- Aerobús from Airport T1 or T2 (5,90 euros) to Catalunya + Metro from Catalunya to Arc de Triomf (L1 red, direction Fondo, 2 stops)
FROM SANTS TRAIN STATION
- Metro from Sants Estació to Catalunya (L3 green, direction Trinita Nova, 7 stops) + Metro from Catalunya to Arc de Triomf (L1 red, direction Fondo, 2 stops)